For every light on the Christms Tree,
our hearts grow bright with a memory...
for moments full of faith and love,
we offer thanks to the Lord above
for all His gifts...
especially for family, home and friends.
Marty and James
~*~ on the 1st day of Christmas ~*~
SANTA brought to you,
a YUMMY place to eat,
and HUGS and KISSES too!!!
Cindy and Nathan
~*~ on the 2nd day of Christmas ~*~
To YOU from ME.....a gift of Love
My gift to you is my love
Given from deep within my Heart.
This special love will never end,
Even when we're apart.
Terrie Brewer
~*~ on the 3rd day of Christmas ~*~
a friend brought to you,
a snuggle gown and slippers too!!!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Carol and Ronnie
~*~ on the 4th day of Christmas ~*~
enjoy some cuties
and a bag of goodies!
Jolene and Joe
~*~ on the 5th day of Christmas ~*~
5 golden rings
Merry Christmas with lots of Love!
Danny and Nancy
~*~ on the 6th day of Christmas ~*~
6 geese a laying
Wendy
~*~ on the 7th day of Christmas ~*~
7 swans a swimming
Kathy (Chaz's Mom)
~*~ on the 8th day of Christmas ~*~
and I'm sure that your aware,
The Jazz are on the tube tonight
So get comfy and prepare.
Sip a little 7up and enjoy a little treat,
and let's all get ready for an Orlando Magic defeat!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Dear Delores,
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
May 2010 bring you good health and much happiness.
You are a great friend, Mother, Grandmother, and Great-Grandmother.
Sending love your way....a friend
Mandy and Chad
~*~ on the 9th day of Christmas ~*~
Santa brought to you,
Sugar and Spice and everything nice!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a healthy Happy New Year!
Mindy and Cole
~*~ on the 10th day of Christmas ~*~
Ho...Ho...Ho...
I know you've been good this year!
I've made my list and checked it twice
and you were at the top, OH MY!
Christmas is drawing near and with lots of joy,
I wanted to send someone as special as you
some Christmas Cheer!
"Merry Christmas"
Amber and Susan
~*~ on the 11th day of Christmas ~*~
My true love gave to me
11 "pi" pers pipping....
Remembering special people like you is one of the nicest things about Christmas...
Because you've always had a special way of bringing happiness to others,
Hope your Christmas and new year are filled with Everything that makes you happy.
Misty and Chaz
~*~ It's the 12th day of Christmas ~*~
and your friends and family want you to know
how much they all love you
from the first day of the year to the last Christmas snow!
Love: Misty, Chaz, Parker, Dawson and Jagger
Card given at the end with everyone's name included.
Praying your heart will be touched in a special way
by the sweetest music,
the happiest memories,
and the most caring thoughts
Christmas time could ever bring!
I know Mom's heart has tenderly been touched by all of you!
Thanks to everyone who participated and brought such great joy to Mom's holiday season.
She truely enjoyed the suprise gifts
along with the anticipation of what was to come next.
Bless your hearts!!!
Wishing everyone the best Holiday Season and a wonderful New Year.
Please leave some LOVE by clicking on the word "comment".
Just wanted to let you know You mean the world to me, Only a heart as dear as yours Would give so unselfishly. The many things you've done, All times you were there, Help me know deep down inside, How much you really care. Even though I might not say I appreciate all you do, Richly blessed is how I feel Having a great motherlike you
I love you with all my heart. Thanks for being there for me,and being a big part of my life.I was so honored to have a part of your 12 Days of Christmas.To see the joy it put in your heart... Your daughter Susan (2009)
Just wanted to let you know
ReplyDeleteYou mean the world to me,
Only a heart as dear as yours
Would give so unselfishly.
The many things you've done,
All times you were there,
Help me know deep down inside,
How much you really care.
Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do,
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having a great motherlike you
I love you with all my heart. Thanks for being there for me,and being a big part of my life.I was so honored to have a part of your 12 Days of Christmas.To see the joy it put in your heart... Your daughter Susan (2009)